Internet marketing legend Matt Bacak launched his new book, Secret Email System. Get your copy today for $5.60.
Bonus: Claim your gift, the Secret Email System Quick-Start Guide if you buy the book using any of the links on this page. Simply email a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the Quick-Start Guide with my compliments.
Over the past year, words I’ve written on the internet have generated well over $500,000 for my clients.
I’ve been writing copy full-time for a couple of years now.
Discovered it around 5 years ago.
I often get messages from people asking me how to get started.
I always tell them it’s tougher than it looks on the internet.
Most people aren’t cut out for it.
And there are easier ways to make money.
If I could go back and start over…
I’d spend my time and energy on one business model over all others.
I’ll reveal this business model in a minute…
But before I do that, allow me to give you some context.
The ability to sell products and services online gives you leverage.
In other words, you can get a lot by doing a little.
Where before, the cost of doing business was huge…
Now, it’s insignificant in comparison.
And when you’re just getting started…
You want to increase that leverage as much as possible.
The question you want to ask yourself is this:
How can I minimize my risk of failure and maximize my chance of success?
If opening, say, a restaurant is the riskiest business you can get into…
What would be its opposite?
Being a middle-man.
Assume none of the risk…
Connect a business that has a product or service for sale…
To a customer with the ability and willingness to pay…
And take a commission from one or both parties for making the introduction.
A middle-man makes his money by building relationships with people and being trustworthy.
Middle-men always make money
And as they build a reputation and track-record for themselves…
Gain wealth and prestige.
Do you know the man between Jay-Z and Diddy in the image below?
His name is Clarence Avant.
They call him the Black Godfather.
The biggest names in music, movies, and politics go to him when they need help.
He’s a Kingmaker.
If you say his name, doors open in politics and the entertainment industry.
His superpower is connecting the right people.
And most of the time, he didn’t even get paid to do it.
He just genuinely wanted to help people.
Now, I’m not asking you to be a middle-man out of the goodness of your heart.
I merely bring him up to help you understand that…
In connecting people, there is benefit for you.
Like Zig Ziglar said,
“You can get everything you want in life if you will just help enough people get what they want.”
Translating the middle-man concept to the online space…
Remember, we’re looking for maximum leverage…
We end up with what’s called “Affiliate Marketing.”
You might already know – or think you know – what affiliate marketing is…
But I promise you, even if you’re familiar with the model…
The principle behind the thing is most important.
It’s why I didn’t start this post with,
“Affiliate Marketing is awesome and you should do it…”
And I’m not done.
I’m going to give you more context.
To understand why Affiliate Marketing is the best option for your first online business…
You must first understand the “Cons” of other online business models
1. Selling services
- You need to learn a high-income skill if you don’t already have one
- You need to learn how to prospect for clients
- You need to learn how to sell your services
- You need to learn how to manage clients
While selling services costs almost nothing to start…
All you need is a laptop and internet…
The learning curve is steep…
And becoming a good service provider who can make a full-time income takes time.
It’s one of the reasons I don’t recommend people start out with freelance copywriting…
And instead, find a copywriting job in-house.
2. eCommerce – dropshipping, selling on Amazon, etc.
- You need to learn how to write copy
- You need to learn how to run paid traffic
- You need to pay for ads
- You need to source products
- You need to manage customer service
Selling products online involves more risk than selling services.
On top of learning and getting good at multiple marketing skills at once…
You’re managing a supply chain and dealing with customers.
This is why dropshipping has such a bad reputation.
The majority who do it aren’t competent adults.
They’re just marketers looking for a quick buck.
3. Selling information products
- You need a skill people want to learn
- You need to know how to teach it
- You need an audience to sell to – this takes time or money
- You need to sell it – this involves several marketing skills
- You need to create and host the course – this takes time and money
- You need to manage customer service
One of the reasons I haven’t created a course of my own yet is…
It takes so. much. work.
4. Selling digital products – art, music, software, etc.
All the cons of “3” plus…
- Acquiring the skill is even harder
- Creating the products take longer
- “Creative” types have a natural aversion to marketing and self-promotion, with rare exceptions
For example, my brother Irshad is an extremely talented rapper and producer.
But he’s had very little “commercial” success because he’s a purist.
5. Becoming an influencer and collaborating with brands
- Building an audience takes significant time and hard work
- Until you have a huge audience you’ll get paid very little for promoting brands
- The vast majority of “influencers” are broke, total sh*t shows, and have their lives in shambles
However, influencer marketing is just affiliate marketing by another name.
And, done right, you can still get the benefits.
Now that I’ve given you the Cons of all the other online business models…
What are the “Cons” of Affliate Marketing?
- You need to build an audience
- You need to partner with people who have products and services to sell
- You need know how to sell to them
In exchange, here are the “Pros:”
- You don’t have to deal with clients
- You don’t have to deal with customers
- You don’t have to source products
- You don’t have to create products
- You can work as much or as little as you like
- You are your own boss and answer to no one
- You enjoy the benefits of compounding – the multiplying effect of all the work you do
Still, there is the matter of overcoming the Cons.
But I’ve got good news.
Because today, I’m going to share a legendary internet marketer’s…
Secret Email System
The marketer’s name?
Here’s a photo of him speaking to a room full of marketers at the Guerilla Global Summit:
If you’ve never heard of him, that’s by design.
The most successful online marketers are ninjas.
They work in the shadows.
They don’t care about fame.
They’re happy to remain unknown while stacking racks on racks.
Matt has an audience of over 1.2 million people.
He’s sold over 23 million USD worth of products.
Best of all, he’s revealed his entire system:
A counterintuitive shortcut to creating an online business…
In his brand-new book…
Which you can download and start reading today for just $5.60 (you’ll save $31.40 if you buy today.)
As an email marketer myself, Matt’s one of the “gurus” I study.
In fact, for less than 6 bucks…
I couldn’t pass up this opportunity to steal all of Matt’s secrets
I just bought a copy of his book for myself.
Check out my receipt below:
Even if all you got was the ebook filled with decades of Matt’s wisdom…
This offer would be a no-brainer.
But, in true direct response marketer fashion…
Matt’s sweetened the deal with 10 high-value bonuses
- Bonus #1: Irresistible Offer Video Guide – How to find a pick high converting offers that work.
- Bonus #2: Secret Email System Checklist – Step-by-step flight checklist that makes sure you implement the system in the right order so you can get results.
- Bonus #3: 3x Formula Calculator – The profit equation Matt uses that breaks down subscribers, clicks, and EPC (earnings per click) to help you maximize your sales.
- Bonus #4: 2.1 Mill Email Swipe File (1,000 Emails) – Matt’s own private email swipe files of 1,000 emails that’s responsible for $2.1 million in sales.
- Bonus #5: My Secret 357,582 Lead Gen Template – The same exact lead generation template Matt used to generate 357,582 leads!
- Bonus #6: 10,978 New Leads Daily Masterclass – How to generate high quality leads each and every day.
- Bonus #7: Secret Of Millionaire Mind Book – 9 Common characteristics of internet millionaires and how to adopt them for your own success.
- Bonus #8: Gigantic Swipe File Book – Words, phrases, sentences, attention grabbing headlines that you can use in your emails and for ideas and promotions that trigger leads to open emails which lead to sales.
- Bonus #9: Free Breakthrough Session With My Team – A free 45 minutes strategy session with Matt’s team to help you get clarity and figure out how to implement the secret email system.
- Bonus #10: Matt’s Private Facebook Community – Access to a private group of 20,000+ email marketers where you can learn, share and network with some of the top email marketers in the world.
With the Secret Email System book and all the bonuses Matt’s giving you…
It’s impossible for you to not be successful…
As long as you implement what you discover.
And that’s the only real problem I see with this product:
You’re going to feel overwhelmed and you won’t know where to begin.
This is a common problem with many products of this nature.
The product creator stacks on so much value…
The customer becomes paralyzed by choice and the “vastness” of the task before him.
You don’t have to worry about that, though.
Because if you:
- Buy the book using any of the links in this email
- Email your receipt to email@example.com
I’m going to make the entire process of getting started 10 times easier for you…
With a Quick-Start Guide…
My gift to you for getting the Secret Email System.
My Quick-Start Guide will show you…
1. The exact software I use to run my own businesses:
Website, email, social media, and more.
I’ve spent thousands of dollars trying dozens of tools, software, website builders, email service providers, you name it…
The setup I have now gives me the highest quality of performance with minimal overhead.
2. How to get your first 100 email subscribers:
I’ll reveal several simple tactics you can use immediately…
To start growing your email list…
So you can sell them your affiliate products/services.
3. How to build an audience of buyers:
How many followers you have does not matter.
What matters is – do they buy?
I’ll reveal the exact system I use for myself and for my clients…
To attract the highest-quality audience to us…
And by “highest-quality” I mean…
People who will pull out their wallets and give you their money when you try to sell them something.
After all, you’re an affiliate marketer now, not a dancing email monkey.
My Quick-Start Guide will eliminate any confusion you might have…
Or any hesitation you might feel about getting started.
Plus, as I deliver the quick-start guide content to you…
You’ll be able to ask me any questions you have about implementing the Secret Email System.
And all you have to do to claim this gift…
Is buy the Secret Email System and email me your receipt – firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to buy the Secret Email System
Step 1: Click here to visit the sales page – you can read it if you like but it’s quite long; I’ve summarized everything you need to know in this email.
Step 2: Enter your email address and phone number in the opt-in form at the top-right of the page:
Step 3: You’ll be taken to a checkout page where you should enter your regular details and click the green “Checkout” button:
Step 4: Once your checkout is complete you’ll be taken to a thank-you page. In the meantime, you’ll receive an email from Matt with a link to download your book and the bonuses.
Step 5: Click the link in the email, and then click the following link on the next page:
Step 6: You’re almost done. Click the green “Access Your Purchase” button on the next page:
Step 7: Final step. Click on any of the blue links to download a compressed file containing the Secret Email System Book plus all 10 bonuses.
Step 8: Bonus step – to claim your gift, the Secret Email System Quick-Start Guide
- Screenshot your receipt or save a copy
- Email it to email@example.com
This was a long article and if you’ve made it this far, congratulations.